Recipe by Lorac
Canned clams are an inexpensive and easy way to satisfy a craving when you live in AZ. Add canned cream corn, onion, green pepper and Worcestershire sauce and you will think you are at the seashore. Posted by request.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can minced clams
- 1 (20 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cracker crumb
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F, grease a 1 quart casserole.
- Drain liquid from clams into a measuring cup and add enough milk to total 3/4 cup.
- Put clams in a mixing bowl, add the clam-milk mixture, corn, eggs, crumbs, onion, seasonings green pepper and mix well.
- Add to the prepared casserole, dot with butter and bake 35 to 45 minutes until set.