Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This can be a main dish or a side dish--my family has used it as both. I've used a 2 quart casserole dish and a 9x13 pan--the 9x13 pan tends to cook faster.
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup soft margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) box cornbread mix
- 2 -3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- Combine corn, egg, sour cream, margarine, and cornbread mix in bowl--mix well. Pour into 2 quart casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until set and golden brown.
Made this to go with our Christmas eve ham. I usually go with a traditional family recipe for corn pudding but was feeling adventurous this year.
i made this just as directed and it was delicious. I am saving this to make again. YUM!
This was an excellent recipe. The whole family really enjoyed. Thanks for sharing!! Didn't change a thing.