Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Received this recipe from my friend Marsha Abeson. Perfect for a potluck!
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn niblets, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can creamed corn
- 8 ounces plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream margarine and eggs with yogurt.
- Add corn with muffin mix and sugar.
- Combine together.
- Spray a 1 1/2 - 2 quart casserole dish, add mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
Oh I loved this! Very good! It made a large casserole, so I had leftovers for days. MMM Made for PAC 2011.