1/3 Photos of Corn & Blueberry Salad
Wish I Could Cook's Note:
This colorful make-ahead salad is from the June 2010 issue of Better Homes and Gardens. It's an unusual combination flavors, colors and shapes that makes this a pretty and tasty salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ears fresh corn
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1Cook corn in boiling water for 5 minutes or until tender. (Or roast on grill.).
- 2In serving bowl combine corn, blueberries, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeno.
- 3For dressing, combine lime juice, oil, honey, cumin, and 1/2 t salt. Combine well. Add to salad and toss.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn & Blueberry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.8
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g