Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great summer salad
- 1 lb frozen corn, thawed
- 12 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 yellow sweet pepper, diced
- 1 green sweet pepper, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced fine
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed if desired, diced fine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced fine
- 2 limes, juice of, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup light vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped fine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine lime juice, oil, salt and pepper, garlic, oregano and chili pepper and whisk to combine.
- In a bowl, mix the corn, tomatoes, sweet yellow and green peppers and onion.
- Pour the oil liquid over and toss to evenly distribute the flavors.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.