From Delicious Living. Very important: Use the most flavorful tomatoes you can find and only make this salad when you have corn that is fresh and [best quality!]. For added flavor, I roasted the corn kernels the day before preparing this salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1 medium garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar plus 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil (I used half imported Spanish olive oil and half blood orange olive oil)
- salt, to taste
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- 6 packed cups baby arugula leaves
- 1/2 small bunch fresh Italian parsley, chopped (about 1?2 cup)
- 1 large ear of corn, shucked, silk removed, and kernels cut off cob
- 1 pint rainbow cherry tomatoes, halved (assorted colors preferred) or 3 medium heirloom tomatoes, cut into bite-size pieces (assorted colors preferred)
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients, plus salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Place arugula and half of the chopped parsley in a large bowl and toss with half of the vinaigrette. Transfer dressed salad to a platter.
- 3Using the same large bowl, add corn kernels with remaining parsley, and toss with half of remaining dressing and a small pinch of salt.
- 4Place corn mixture in the center of arugula on the platter. Arrange tomatoes around corn, and then drizzle with remaining vinaigrette.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn and Arugula Salad With Rainbow Tomatoes (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.9
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh Italian parsley