Recipe by lets.eat
Comes together in a flash, got this recipe from one of those little cookbooks sold in supermarkets
Top Review by anniek36
Loved the idea! I did change the recipe a lot to suit my family! I really liked the concept of this sandwich! I did use boneless chicken breast fried it like I normaly would if we were just having fried chicken used swiss and mozzarella cheese and all I had were some Bagel I had no rolls and honestly to lazy to go to the store...lol these were Amazing! my husband and daughter gobbeled them up! I will make these again!
- 4 frozen breaded chicken patties
- 4 slices cooked deli ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup prepared honey mustard
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 kaiser rolls or 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook patties as directed on package.
- Top each with ham slice and swiss cheese slice during last 2 minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile spread cut side of buns with honey mustard.
- Top bottom halves of buns with lettuce and chicken patty.
- Cover with top halves of buns.