1/3 Photos of Cordon Bleu Chicken Sandwich
Something different to do on the BBQ. Easy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place boneless, skinless chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap abd pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 2Place chicken breasts on greased grill using medium-high heat, close lid and cook, turning once, a total of about 12 minutes or until no longer pink inside or meat thermometer inserted in each piece reads 165(74C).
- 3On each chicken breast, slather some BBQ sauce on one side.
- 4Place slices of ham on each breast. Close lid. Let heat for 1 minute then put a slice of cheese on each breast/ham piece. Take off grill.
- 5In a bowl, combine well the mayonnaise, honey, horseradish and dry mustard, spread over cut sides or rolls.
- 6Build sandwiches with chicken and garnishes.
- 7Garnishes-Lettuce, Tomato, Thinly Sliced Onions, Sliced Pickled Hot Peppers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cordon Bleu Chicken Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 720.1
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 132.5 mg
- Sodium 1307.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 43.6 g