Recipe by Dessertcher
Something different to do on the BBQ. Easy and delicious.
Top Review by *pink*
Yum! These were delicious! Followed the recipe, except used a course grain mustard for the dry, in the mayo mixture. It sure was yummy combined with a great roll, the bbq sauce on the chicken, and the swiss cheese put all together. We also put tomato, thinly sliced onion, and some lettuce on the sandwiches. Definitely will make again! Thank you for the recipe!
- 4 kaiser rolls, Halved
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- barbecue sauce
- 4 slices black forest ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise, not Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Place boneless, skinless chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap abd pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place chicken breasts on greased grill using medium-high heat, close lid and cook, turning once, a total of about 12 minutes or until no longer pink inside or meat thermometer inserted in each piece reads 165(74C).
- On each chicken breast, slather some BBQ sauce on one side.
- Place slices of ham on each breast. Close lid. Let heat for 1 minute then put a slice of cheese on each breast/ham piece. Take off grill.
- In a bowl, combine well the mayonnaise, honey, horseradish and dry mustard, spread over cut sides or rolls.
- Build sandwiches with chicken and garnishes.
- Garnishes-Lettuce, Tomato, Thinly Sliced Onions, Sliced Pickled Hot Peppers.