Something different to do on the BBQ. Easy and delicious.
Make and share this Cordon Bleu Chicken Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Place boneless, skinless chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap abd pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place chicken breasts on greased grill using medium-high heat, close lid and cook, turning once, a total of about 12 minutes or until no longer pink inside or meat thermometer inserted in each piece reads 165(74C).
- On each chicken breast, slather some BBQ sauce on one side.
- Place slices of ham on each breast. Close lid. Let heat for 1 minute then put a slice of cheese on each breast/ham piece. Take off grill.
- In a bowl, combine well the mayonnaise, honey, horseradish and dry mustard, spread over cut sides or rolls.
- Build sandwiches with chicken and garnishes.
- Garnishes-Lettuce, Tomato, Thinly Sliced Onions, Sliced Pickled Hot Peppers.