1/1 Photo of Coq Au Vin (Crock Pot)
4 hrs 15 mins
I've always heard of this recipe and it sounds delicious but making it this weekend will be the first time I've tried it. My crock pot bit the dust the other day and the new one I purchased had a recipe book tucked inside the pot. (what a nice surprise!) This happens to be one of the recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet saute the diced bacon and green onions until the bacon is crisp.
- 2Remove and drain well.
- 3Add chicken breasts to the skillet and brown them well on both sides.
- 4Remove chicken and set it aside.
- 5Put the onion, mushrooms, new-potatoes and garlic in crock pot.
- 6Add browned chicken breasts, bacon and green onions, salt, pepper, thyme and chicken broth.
- 7Cover and cook on LOW 8 hours or HIGH 4 hours.
- 8Add Burgundy Wine during last hour of cooking.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coq Au Vin (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.5
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.9 mg
- Sodium 568.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 21.9 g