1/1 Photo of Coq Au Vin Blanc (Chicken With White Wine)
Mims & Squims's Note:
Tender chicken, rich sauce...impressive dish without a whole lot of effort!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons organic white whole wheat flour
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine flour, garlic, salt, paprika, and pepper on a plate.
- 3Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- 4Heat oil in cast iron skillet.
- 5Add chicken and cook 2 minutes on each side over medium heat until browned.
- 6Add broth and wine. Bring to boil then cover & bake 30 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with parmesan & serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coq Au Vin Blanc (Chicken With White Wine)
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.6 mg
- Sodium 502.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 29.4 g