Tender chicken, rich sauce...impressive dish without a whole lot of effort!
Make and share this Coq Au Vin Blanc (Chicken With White Wine) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons organic white whole wheat flour
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, garlic, salt, paprika, and pepper on a plate.
- Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet.
- Add chicken and cook 2 minutes on each side over medium heat until browned.
- Add broth and wine. Bring to boil then cover & bake 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan & serve.
I just loved this.Next time I will make double sauce
I was nervous because I had to braise this since the oven was in use. It worked out just fine- cooked in covered skillet for about 25 minutes over low, turning a few times. The flavoring was very good. I added a bit of rosemary and thyme. Good healthy chicken dish! And the parmesan adds a lot as well. Thanks!