1/1 Photo of Copycat Mcdonald’s Maple Brown Sugar & Fruit Oatmeal
The breakfast you love from America's #1 Fast Food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oats, dried fruit, sugar and cream in jar and cover with one cup of water.
- 2Screw on the lid and shake to mix.
- 3If you’re using a bowl, stir it with a spoon and then cover with a plate before microwaving.
- 4Dice the apple and store in a plastic bag.
- 5When ready to prepare remove the jar’s lid and microwave the jar for one minute, and stir the contents.
- 6Then microwave again for about 1minute and 5 seconds.
- 7Stir in the apples and you’re ready to go!
- 8Of course, you don’t have to use apples at all. Nuts are a great addition, as are tons of other mix-ins. I am so happy about making it!
Browse Our Top Oatmeal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Mcdonald’s Maple Brown Sugar & Fruit Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.4
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 28.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 30.8 g
- Protein 7.0 g