Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
The breakfast you love from America's #1 Fast Food.
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon golden raisin
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1⁄4 apple
- Place oats, dried fruit, sugar and cream in jar and cover with one cup of water.
- Screw on the lid and shake to mix.
- If you’re using a bowl, stir it with a spoon and then cover with a plate before microwaving.
- Dice the apple and store in a plastic bag.
- When ready to prepare remove the jar’s lid and microwave the jar for one minute, and stir the contents.
- Then microwave again for about 1minute and 5 seconds.
- Stir in the apples and you’re ready to go!
- Of course, you don’t have to use apples at all. Nuts are a great addition, as are tons of other mix-ins. I am so happy about making it!
I recently made this the other morning. I used 1c of fat free milk that I warmed up on the stove. I also added a drizzles of real maple syrup. Delicious.