Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe has been a family favorite at Christmas time for over 30 years. It is so simple the kids love to help.
- 1 (18 ounce) box lemon cake mix (any brand)
- 1 large egg
- 1 (8 ounce) container COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- preheat oven 350.
- in a med bowl add cake mix, whipped egg, and Cool Whip mix together until well blended.
- take a tablespoon of batter and roll into a ball in powdered sugar.
- place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- bake for 8 to 10 min.
I used lemon cake mix. I added lemon zest and slivered almonds to the batter. Yummy. I plan to try orange cake mix next.