Easy Southern Lemon Icebox Pie
photo by J_Suzanne
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream (Cool Whip)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice (can be fresh or bottled)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large prepared graham cracker crust
- Combine the whip cream, cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Mix on high speed until SMOOTH. Taste and add more lemon juice to your liking.
- Pour into crust and refrigerate overnight.
- NOTE: Keebler is the only brand I have seen that serves the large graham cracker crust. It will have the note '2 extra servings' on the label.
- NOTE: If you do not have enough time to let the cream cheese get to room temperature, I sometimes will microwave it 10 seconds at a time until it is fairly soft.