Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This came from a Sun-Maid Raisin advertisement. I'm sure this would be just as lovely with chicken breast.
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked turkey breast
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced red apple
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat plain yogurt or 1⁄3 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- pita bread or other bread
- Combine turkey, celery, apple, raisins, and yogurt in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve in pita, with a cruncy lettuce leaf.
I haven't tried this yet, I just wanted to note that my copy of this recipe says that you could also use craisins instead of raisins which sounds nice.
This was made with smoked turkey and served with crisp lettuce on a flour tortilla. The dressing was a combination of the plain yogurt and light mayo.