Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great salad for those hot summer days. I used fresh corn straight off the cob. Delicious!!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup red onion
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Pour over bean mixture and stir until dressing is evenly distributed.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.