Prep 4 hrs 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious and different recipe from our church cookbook. Preparation time includes chilling time.
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 pinch ground red pepper
- 2 medium peaches, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups whole kernel corn (about 3 ears grilled corn cut from cob)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- In large bowl, blend orange juice, lime juice, honey and seasonings.
- Thoroughly mix in fruit and vegetables.
- Serve immediately or chill up to 4 hours.