Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve this spicy, shrimp salad with toasted pita wedges for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
Make and share this Cooking Light Black Bean, Corn and Shrimp Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray. Add shrimp; sauté 3 minutes or until done. Add 1 tablespoon lime juice. Remove shrimp from pan. Add corn to pan; sauté 1 minute. Stir in salsa, cilantro, and beans; cook 30 seconds or until thoroughly heated. Stir in 1 tablespoon lime juice. Serve shrimp over bean mixture.