Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I came up with this super easy recipe when another recipe I was trying to make just didn't work out for me. I was trying to make a low fat Oreo pie. I had all the ingredients and when I was getting ready to assemble and tasted the main mixture I was horrified. Good news though 2 ingredients that I hadn't put in yet lite whipped cream and Oreo cookies. And this is the result.
- 8 ounces whipped cream (Lite)
- 1 (14 ounce) box Oreo cookies, crushed (100 calorie packs)
- Crush Oreos.
- Place cupcake liners in a muffin tin. Cover bottom of liner with crushed Oreos.
- Mix rest of Oreos with Cool Whip.
- Fill cupcake liners and freeze at least 45 minutes.
- Or you can make this as a fluff dessert. Just mix together and serve.