Recipe by Grannie B
A wonderful, delicious and easy to make dessert for any occasion!! Note: I use only REAL butter and REAL vanilla.
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookies (about 24 cookies)
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crushed cookies and melted butter; press crumb mixture into the bottom and up the side of a 9 inch spring-form pan.
- In a small bowl, whip the whipping cream stiff. In a larger bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sugar and vanilla. Fold whipped cream and grated chocolate into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour filling into prepared crust. Chill for two hours before serving.