This sounds yummy and easy. From Kraft Food and Family. Cooking time includes freezing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1MELT chocolate as directed on package; set aside until ready to use.
- 2Line 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Arrange 8 of the cookies evenly on bottom of pan. Crumble remaining 6 cookies; set aside.
- 3BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Stir in whipped topping.
- 4Remove about 1-1/2 cups of the cream cheese mixture; place in medium bowl. Stir in melted chocolate.
- 5SPREAD remaining cream cheese mixture over cookies in pan; sprinkle with crumbled cookies. Gently press cookies into cream cheese mixture with back of spoon; top with chocolate mixture.
- 6Cover. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer; invert onto serving plate.
- 7Peel off foil; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookies and Cream Freeze
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.6
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 139.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g