Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 mins
This sounds yummy and easy. From Kraft Food and Family. Cooking time includes freezing
Make and share this Cookies and Cream Freeze recipe from Food.com.
- MELT chocolate as directed on package; set aside until ready to use.
- Line 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Arrange 8 of the cookies evenly on bottom of pan. Crumble remaining 6 cookies; set aside.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Stir in whipped topping.
- Remove about 1-1/2 cups of the cream cheese mixture; place in medium bowl. Stir in melted chocolate.
- SPREAD remaining cream cheese mixture over cookies in pan; sprinkle with crumbled cookies. Gently press cookies into cream cheese mixture with back of spoon; top with chocolate mixture.
- Cover. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer; invert onto serving plate.
- Peel off foil; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve.
This is delicious! I made into individual servings by using a muffin pan lined with cupcake holders for easy removal. I really enjoyed the chocolate cream part of this dessert, probably because I have an extreme sweet tooth. Will definitely make this again. Thanks for posting.