Ransomed by Fire's Note:
Unlike any other brownie recipe I have ever seen. From www.browneyedbaker.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE BROWNIES
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, melted
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 78.07 ml cocoa powder
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- 3Sir together butter, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl.
- 4Add eggs and beat well with a spon.
- 5Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a separate small bowl.
- 6Gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended.
- 7Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- 8Stir together cream cheese and 1/3 cup sugar with a spoon until smooth and well blended.
- 9Gently stir in the chopped Oreos.
- 10Spoon the cream cheese Orea mixture in nine evenly-spaced dollops on top of the brownie batter.
- 11Using a dull knife or icing spatula, gently swirl the cream cheese mixture with the brownie batter. Remember, less is more here.
- 12Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan and the batter in the center of the pan feels just set.
- 13Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.3
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 101.8 mg
- Sodium 199.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 5.1 g