Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This has a sweet/ sour taste. Does not have to cook long, You may even put it in a decanter and have everyone serve themselves.
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup light cream or 3⁄4 cup Milnot Condensed Milk
- Beat eggs, stir into sugar and vinegar in sauce pan.
- Cook and stir over Med, heat till thickened.
- remove from heat and add butter and cream stirring till butter is melted.
- Pour over shredded cabbage.