Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was my experiment to create a dish without cream of something soup. My neighbor arrived while we were eating. She asked for a taste and the next thing I knew she was sitting at the table eating out of the baking dish!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add water to a 1 1/2-quart microwavable bowl, cook on high until water comes to a boil.
- Add onion, celery and butter, microwave on high 2 minutes.
- Add stuffing mix and stir.
- Spoon stuffing into a non-stick baking dish creating 4 mounds, mold into patty shapes using the back of the spoon.
- Place a chicken breast on top of each mound.
- Combine gravy, wine and rosemary, pour over chicken and bake for 60 minutes.
- To serve, slide a spatula under stuffing using a fork to steady the chicken and transfer to dinner plates.
- Stir the gravy and any remaining stuffing bits together and spoon over chicken.