Recipe by lazyme
I have not tried this, but it looks like an easy and tasty dip. From diabetic cooking.com.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
This is a real treat for diabetics. I used the nonfat sour cream, and green bell pepper (the red were very expensive). I ate it with crackers, and it reminded me of the Garden Vegetable spread I used to buy for holiday parties. I'll be making this often for myself, I enjoyed it so much. Made for Holiday Tag Game. Thanks lazyme!
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream or 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 teaspoons ranch dressing mix, dry
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup zucchini, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sour cream and dressing mix in medium bowl; mix well.
- Stir in chopped vegetables; cover.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours for flavors to blend.
- Transfer dip to medium serving bowl.
- Serve with assorted fresh vegetable dippers.
- Exchanges Per Serving: 1 Vegetable.
- Nutrition Facts: Calories 31; Calories from fat 26%; Total Fat 1g; Saturated Fat 1g; Protein 2g; Carbohydrates 4g; Cholesterol 1mg; Sodium 37mg; Dietary Fiber 1g.