Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This isn't a salsa in the traditional sense. It's a more of a refreshing dip! I use my food processor to dice all the vegetables so it isn't as chunky. The result is a fabulous, cool, creamy treat perfect for those summer barbecues!
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, diced (I use my food processor for the pepper, cucumber, and onion)
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- corn chips or tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Combine the salad dressing and salsa and pour over cheese mixture.
- Toss gently and serve with chips.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Everyone love it!
This is an interesting dip. The combination of the cheese, ranch and cucumber make it seem like a salad on a chip. It isn't a salsa, as I know it. I did reduced the amount of ranch dressing, as I felt it would overpower the other flavors.