Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Olive Garden's Conchiglie with Tomato & Basil
Make and share this Conchiglie With Tomato & Basil (Olive Garden Copycat) recipe from Food.com.
- 680.38 g ripe vine tomatoes, peeled, seeded & coarsely diced
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled and finely sliced
- 59.14 ml red onion, chopped
- 78.07 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 59.14 ml fresh basil, coarse chopped
- 59.14 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 226.79 g medium pasta shells
- parmigiano-reggiano cheese, to taste
- HEAT olive oil and butter in a skillet. Add sliced garlic and onions. Saute over low heat until onions and garlic turn a light golden brown. Add diced tomatoes and cook together with garlic and onions for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add chopped basil and stir.
- COOK pasta according to package directions and drain.
- SERVE pasta in a soup plate or bowl and top with tomato mixture and freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. Garnish with fresh basil leaves and shredded mozzarella.