Conchiglie Salad With Tuna & Lettuce
- Ready In:
- 1 lb conchiglie
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 10 ounces butterhead lettuce, trimmed and shredded
- 7 ounces canned tuna in water, drained and flaked
- In large pot bring 5 qts water to a boil.
- Add conchiglie and cook until al dente.
- Drain pasta and place it into a serving bowl.
- Add the olive oil and toss well.
- Let the pasta cool for about 5 minutes.
- Add the lettuce and tuna to the pasta.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss well and serve either slightly warm, or at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!