Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
An easy cake to mix up and fancy enough for company. Delicious!
Make and share this Company Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8x8 pan with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, sugar, oil and milk until mixed.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to egg mixture.
- Mix well.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a pick comes out clean.
- In heavy saucepan, cook and stir caramels and water until smooth.
- Add pecans; cool slightly.
- Cut cake into squares, spoon caramel sauce over cake squares.
This cake was easy to make and wonderful, but very sweet. thank you!