Yesterday my sis and me really craved some pasta salad, so we came up with this little something. It features veggies, cheese, an egg, sour cream and mediterranian spices. We really enjoyed it a lot and hope that you will, too! If you are looking for something more healthy, feel free to use fat reduced sour cream or low fat-yoghurt, fat-reduced cheese and more veggies.
- 250 g pasta (I used gluten-free corn pasta)
- 1 egg, cooked and diced
- 1 big carrot, diced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 60 g peas, cooked
- 100 g gouda cheese, cubed (may leave out or reduce)
- 200 g sour cream (fat-reduced is fine or use yoghurt)
- 3 teaspoons mixed Italian herbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Strain and add to a big bowl.
- Add veggies, egg and cheese. Toss.
- Pour over sour cream and sprinkle spices and herbs on top. Toss to coat.