Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Easy, yummy, inexpensive, i made it up with stuff i had in my fridge, i do that a lot.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1 cup chopped fresh salsa
- canola oil
- oven to 375.
- Oil in frying pan and gently fry potatoes til light brown.
- drain and place in greased pie plate spreading out like a crust.
- layer with bacon, 3/4 of the cheese, salsa, top with the rest of the cheese.
- bake til browned and yummy.