Recipe by JLBurnell
I got this from verybestbaking.com I love chocolate, and cinnamon rolls, so it sounded like a yummy combination. Note*** these will need to cool for about 1 hr.
- 2 loaves frozen white yeast bread dough, thawed, divided (1 pound each)
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- GREASE two 9-inch-round baking pans.
- ROLL 1 bread loaf into 16 x 10-inch rectangle on lightly floured surface. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; sprinkle 2 tablespoons over dough leaving 1/2-inch border around sides. Sprinkle with 1 cup morsels and 1/2 cup nuts.
- ROLL up dough starting at short end; seal edges. Cut into 6 slices; place cut side up in prepared baking pan. Repeat with remaining bread loaf, sugar mixture, morsels and nuts; place in second prepared baking pan. Cover; let rise in warm place until dough almost fills pans.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool slightly in pans on wire racks.
- COMBINE powdered sugar and milk in small bowl to make a stiff glaze. Drizzle over cinnamon rolls.