Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a simple, dump and stir dish, that can be made ahead. Great for potlucks.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans French style green beans, drained
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans baby green peas, drained
- 2 (4 ounce) jars diced pimentos, drained
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen white shoepeg corn, thawed
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup diced celery
- Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil in a small sauce pan over medium heat, stirring often, 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, and let stand 30 minutes to cool.
- Stir together green beans, and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; gently stir in dressing. Cover and chill 8 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon.