Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salsa is great on any meat or fish
- 1⁄2 cup hot jalapeno jelly
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped peeled pitted mangoes
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped red bell peppers
- 3⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno chile, minced
- Whisk jelly and lime juice in large bowl.
- Mix in all remaining ingredients.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- (Can be made 2 hours ahead. Cover; chill.).
Wowsers! Plenty color, flavor and zing, using the jalapeno jelly as a surprise ingredient. Tried with both, fried fish and nachos.
I loved this recipe, I did however, not add the jalepeno stuff as I didnt want it quite so hot, im not a fan of jalepenos. It was great with chips and everyone liked the freshness and lightness of it. hard to stop eating it!!!