Colorful Chipotle Roasted Corn Salsa
photo by DeliciousAsItLooks
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 (15 ounce) cans sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, diced
- 2 mini sweet peppers or 2 poblano peppers
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt or pepper
- Line a baking/cookie sheet with foil and coat with cooking-spray. Roast the corn at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until it just begins to brown.
- Roast the sweet or Poblano peppers at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, then de-stem, de-seed, skin, and slice them.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix, cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 1 hour.
- Add lime juice, mix, replace plastic wrap.