Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was a quick and easy lunch while I was attending college. My good friend, Miyuki said that she used to make this when she lived in Japan. It brings back fond memories.
- 1 (100 g) package ramen noodles, any flavor (I prefer the Nong Shim Hot and Spicy noodles from Korea)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup thinly shredded cabbage (I like the preshredded angel hair cabbage)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 sheets nori
- Boil noodles according to package directions.
- Once noodles are boiling with seasoning, gently crack in eggs.
- Place lid on eggs and noodles and cover for one minute.
- Then add shredded cabbage and onion, place lid on, and cook until eggs are completely poached.
- Serve in two bowls,and garnish with nori on top.
- This is a versatile dish that can be made many ways. Best with chopsticks-and great on a cold, wintery day!