This is a lite and refreshing NO mayo recipe. This has lots of flavor from the cardamom and a hint of flavor from the lavender. Crunch from the salty almonds and Crunch & sweetness from apples and honey. You can use store bought apple chips or my Spiced Apple Slices / Apple Chips To make it easy use store bought sliced cabbage. And a Juicy Pop from the grapes.
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon frsh lavender flowers
- 10 ounces thinly sliced cabbage
- 2 thinly scallions
- 1⁄2 cup sliced seedless grapes
- 1⁄2 cup toatsed sliced almonds
- 1⁄3 cup crushed apple chips
- Place all dressing ingreients in blender and blend to mix.
- Mix all salad ingredients add dressing and toss.
- Chill 1 hour.