This recipe is safer to sit out at a picnic or pot luck as there is no mayonnaise in it. If that is not a concern and you prefer the mayo flavor, feel free to substitute some or all of the yogurt with mayo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large head cabbage, shredded (about 2 lbs per head)
- 1 onion, shredded (Red is great, Vidalia is wonderful or yellow is good)
- 3 large carrots, shredded finer than cabbage
- 1Put cabbage, onion and carrot in a bowl and toss.
- 2Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- 3Pour dressing over the veggies and mix well.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cole Slaw - Picnic Safe
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.3
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 64.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g