- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 4 -5 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Good Seasons Italian dressing (prepare like it says on the envelope)
- 0.75 (2 1/4 ounce) bottleof kroger brand salad seasoning (or any other brand)
Directions See How It's Made
- Break angel hair noodles in 4 pieces and cook 4-5 minutes.
- Drain noodles well.
- In seperate bowl, mix all other ingredients together.
- Add noodles to mixture.
- Cover & refrigerate overnight.
- NOTE: The Salad Seasoning is in the "Spice" section of the grocery store.