Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious healthy lunch or snack that can be altered to suit your individual tastes.
Make and share this Cold Salmon Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon
- 8 -10 medium potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 small dill pickles
- 12 olives
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- peel and boil potatoes until soft.
- drain potatoes and return to pot.
- add finely chopped onion, can of salmon (including the juice). 1/2 cup Miracle Whip, salt and pepper to taste and milk.
- mash potatoes until smooth.
- place this mixture in a covered container and refrigerate until cool (about 30 min).
- wash lettuce and place over the bottom of a dinner plate.
- slice tomato, egg, olives and dill pickles.
- spoon cold mixture onto the bed of lettuce and form into a dome.
- using the remaining Miracle whip cover the top as if icing a cake.
- arrange remaining ingredients on the top in a decorative way.
- cover and refrigerate for an hour to let set.
- slice and enjoy.