Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
A recipe that I found in a publix shopping magazine that I changed a bit
- 1⁄2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno
- 1 cup pink beans, drained
- 1 small onion
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Cook quinoa with water following package directions.
- Chop pepper, carrots and onions into matchstick sized pieces. place in bowl.
- Add drained beans and cooked quinoa.
- Add seasoning and vinaigrette and mix well.
- May add more or less vinaigrette to taste. I prefer moist but not too wet.