Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this recipe up for my sister's bridal shower as a quick and easy finger food.
Make and share this Cold Pizza Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 8 tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese (add more to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup Canadian bacon, chopped
- Mix together all ingredients except for tortilla shells.
- Spread mixture over tortilla shells.
- Roll tortillas up and chill.
- Before serving, cut into bite-sized portions.
Great for lunchboxes! I substituted sour cream with cream cheese b/c I was fearful it would be too runny/messy. It tasted just like pizza!
Can't believe how easy and good these are! I used turkey pepperoni instead of ham, and just made one tortilla (whole wheat). I always make a big batch of homemade pizzeria sauce and keep it in the fridge -- now I have a new way to use it for a quick and guilt-free "pizza" lunch. Oh, also used l.f. sour cream and mozzy.
I LOVED these. I used Flat-Out bread (you can find it in Wal-Mart near the Deli section) instead of tortillas for a lower-cal option; however, I should have used tortillas, as the flatbread was far too soft. It got a teensy bit soggy. My fault, though. Also, I can't stand canadian bacon, so I bought thinly sliced pepperoni and genoa salami and layered that on there instead. It was SO good...they were devoured immediately! I recommend Ragu's Homestyle pizza sauce, by the way. By far the best pizza sauce I've found. Thanks!!