Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love cheese dip and tortilla chips! This one is another hit!
Make and share this Colby-Pepper Jack Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle chile in adobo
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (from the grocer rotisserie)
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese, blend
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in chicken and next 5 ingredients. Spoon into a lightly greased 8" square baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Spoon into a serving bowl. Garnish, if desired with fresh cilantro sprig. Serve with tortilla chips.