Coffee can be a great way to start your day...or a great way to end it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons finely ground coffee
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika (not smoked)
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ancho chile powder (or chili powder of choice)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 (6 -8 ounce) steaks, your favorite cut
- olive oil
- 1Allow the steaks to sit at room temperature.
- 2Combine rub ingredients and stir together.
- 3Brush steaks with oil and coat generously on all sides with rub. Grill or broil steaks to desired doneness.
- 4Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee-Rubbed Steaks (Coffee Rub)
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.5
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 134.6 mg
- Sodium 771.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 50.5 g