Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Coffee can be a great way to start your day...or a great way to end it.
- 3 tablespoons finely ground coffee
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika (not smoked)
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried ancho chile powder (or chili powder of choice)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 (6 -8 ounce) steaks, your favorite cut
- olive oil
- Allow the steaks to sit at room temperature.
- Combine rub ingredients and stir together.
- Brush steaks with oil and coat generously on all sides with rub. Grill or broil steaks to desired doneness.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.