A little different combination of tastes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2Lightly grease 10 muffin cups.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, baking powder, salt and 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- 4Add melted butter, milk, instant coffee, vanilla and egg.
- 5Mix until all of the dry ingredients are absorbed.
- 6FIll the prepared muffin cups 2/3 full.
- 7Combine the remaining brown sugar and pecans, sprinkle over the tops of the muffins.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Praline Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.5
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 48.1 mg
- Sodium 253.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g