Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Yummy and that too its my favourite beverage- ofcourse, after water, I love coffee. Try this! Cooking time is approx. refrigeration time.
- 3⁄4 cup hot strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 3⁄4 cup hot milk
- 1⁄3 cup almonds, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream, slightly whipped
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix milk, coffee and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a small dish, mix cornflour with some cold milk.
- Stir in until the mixture thickens and is well cooked.
- Remove from flame.
- Add essence and allow to cool.
- Fold in cream.
- Top with almonds.
- Turn into wet dessert glasses.
- Serve chilled.