- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 tablespoon grated horseradish
- 1 cup orange blossom honey
- 1 cup aged balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 6 ounces espresso (4 shots)
- 1⁄2 cup coffee liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat cook garlic for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and cool for 30 minutes.
- Pour into a blender and puree to smooth.