1/3 Photos of Coffee -- Greek Frappe -- Caf or Decaf
David S #2's Note:
This iced beverage is a greek favorite. My first trip to Greece I noticed locals sipping this unique appearing concauction every morning at breakfast but could not identify it on any menu. On one of many subsequent returns with my wife, her querry at a small taverna yielded what has become a favorite anytime-beverage at our house and a perfect compliment to any breakfast fare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1An immersion blender performs most efficiently.
- 2Combine coffee, sugar, and 3 Tablespoons water in blender carafe.
- 3Whip contents to stiff froth and maximum volume.
- 4Pour froth into tumbler 2/3 full of ice.
- 5Add water and/or milk as desired to fill.
- 6Sip with straw occasionally stirring to combine froth with liquid.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee -- Greek Frappe -- Caf or Decaf
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g