- 3 cups strong black coffee, divided (1 cup cold, 2 cups hot)
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the 1 cup cold coffee in a medium bowl; sprinkle the gelatin over the coffee and let stand for 1 minute.
- Add the hot coffee, sugar, and half-and-half; stir until well combined.
- Pour into a 1 quart gelatin mold, large serving bowl, or individual parfait glasses or glass coffee cups.
- Cover, and chill until firm.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon or shaved chocolate.