Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here's a sweet recipe to end a spicy thai meal. Not sure of exact cooking time b/c the sticky rice you buy has its own cooking time. If used as an appetizer or dessert, the yield will be different.
- Cook sticky rice as directed on package, and cool
- In pan, combine coconut milk, sugar and salt
- When rice is cooled, place in large bowl
- Add milk mixture to rice and fold to combine
- Fold in mango and jackfruit
- Cover rice and let stand for 20-30 minutes for coconut milk to be absorbed
- To serve, place a scoop of rice on plate with fresh mango slices and top with toasted coconut.