Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from Nestle.
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1⁄2 cup full cream milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk powder
- 30 g butter
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Sift flour and milk powders into a bowl, rub in butter until well combined.
- Make a well in the centre and add water, mix to a firm dough.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface, knead lightly until smooth.
- Pat dough out to 2cm thickness, cut into 5cm rounds.
- Place scones side by side onto an oven tray, brush with milk.
- Bake at 200.C for approx 15 mins until golden.